Being in the business of owning rental real estate can be financially rewarding but it also comes with a set of risks. If you own investment properties anywhere in the Houston metro area including Katy or Sugar Land the team of property managers at ONEprop can help you manage it efficiently, economically and reduce your exposure to financial and legal risks.
Your rental house represents a large investment and it needs to be watched over to protect the future value of your portfolio. When you place your rental in our care you will benefit from our years of experience. We have served the Texas property management market since 1987. All property managers at ONEprop are licensed Realtors. They are also members of NARPM, the National Association of Rental Property Managers. In addition, all property managers have attended our industry recognized in-house training program.
The Houston property management services we offer cover everything a property owner needs and can be customized to meet your specifications. Our best-in-class services include:
- Move-in, move-out coordination - We work with tenants to insure a smooth transition. Our managers take pictures to verify the property's condition and provide a written report.
- Enforcement of lease terms - Your property manger will ensure that tenants are in compliance with the terms of the lease including pet policies, parking restrictions or other clauses.
- Scheduled property surveys - The only way to monitor the condition of a property is to lay eyes on it. We schedule regular visits to each property.
- Tenant public relations - We work hard to develop good will among our tenants understanding that happy tenants are good tenants.
- Funds collection and distribution -Timely rent collection is a priority. We utilize electronic fund transfers to move funds to owners as quickly as possible. Monies are held in trust accounts for regular distributions.
- Financial reporting - Detailed monthly reports are supplied to owners. A CPA-ready annual consolidated statement is provided for tax purposes.
- Compliance with laws - As a professional Houston property management firm it is our job to stay up-to-date on the latest laws and regulations regarding rentals and we will ensure that yours is in compliance.